Thursday 11 July 2013

Fabric Stash New Additions

It's been a while since I shared any new additions to my fabric stash with you. I am afraid that fabric shopping is becoming a serious problem; I simply cannot help myself when I see a pattern or colour I like. This is someone who does not really like shopping. Sometimes I buy material that I need for a planned project, sometimes I buy it only because I like it.


The stripy red and green fabrics were bought for two projects that I am working on at the moment. The beautiful bright flowery fabric, on the other hand, was bought only because I loved the colour combination of pink, green and pale yellow and the flower pattern too. I just had to have it.


The second fabric from the top was bought for a specific little project, a traditional Russian doll that I would like to make one day. I came across a picture and instructions on the net and thought it was rather cute. The material is meant for a head scarf. The bright orange and blue with flowers and orange specks might end up as a make-up bag. Maybe. The top and the bottom fabrics I bought only because I liked the look and feel of it. Do you have more fabric than you need? Happy stashing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment